Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Picture says a Thousand Words....


And this one says it all. When I was pregnant the second time and we found out it was a girl, I knew right away what I was going to name her. I have always loved the name Eloise and thought the nickname Ellie was cute too. Ben didn't object, so it was settled. Before she was born I started collecting the Eloise books, not really having read them before. Now that Ellie is two, we have read the books several times and discovered that she has quite a lot in common with the main character. They are both quite a handful, have their own way of doing things, and most of the time think the world revolves around them. I have actually in one day mopped up a lake from my kitchen floor, wiped poop off the bathroom walls, and scrubbed marker off her bed with a magic eraser. I can hardly go to the bathroom for two minutes without this one getting into something. Ellie is so full of sass I often think she was suppose to come to Karen or Molly. I do love my little Eloise though and know that life without her would be pretty dull...but here's hoping she settles down before the teenage years start!

5 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Oh my goodness, I think my computer was stuck on your last post from September, so I didnt' realize how many cute posts you had put on. LOVE the pics of you and your beautiful sisters. And the Garnder Village pics, darling! Ellie is getting so big, she's a beauty! Love the pumpkin costumes, too!

Jensen said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! she's got attitude.

Sarah Holman said...

I love this picture of Ellie. She is one sassy girl. Good luck with the teenage years :)

Lisel said...

So cute! The picture of you and your sisters is wonderful! Your pumpkin babies are adorable! And Sarah is a beautiful bride!!

kennyandkristin said...

I am going private...email me for an invite.

khowcr2@comcast.net