Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of School!!


Okay, so it's the second day of school, but I'm still excited. Luke started preschool this week at Miss Elke's Princess & Pirates Preschool. He goes three days a week in the afternoon. He has already fallen in love with his teacher (she is wonderful!!) and all the new friends he has made. The girls both take a nice afternoon nap, so Mom has fallen in love with a couple of hours all to herself. I can't believe we'll be sending him off to kindergarten this time next year - AHHHHH!!

4 comments:

Lisel said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute and so grown-up! That's awesome that you have a few hours to yourself too!

Megan said...

I can't believe Luke started pre-school already. Seems like summer just started. He's darling. Hugs

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I can't believe he is that grown up. It seems like he was just born. I am a horrible friend, I can count the number of times I have seen your kids on one hand. :(
I wish I lived closer or didn't work so I could come to your play dates. We really need to get together soon.

Karli said...

Sweet Emily, I can't believe baby Luke is so grown-up. I hope you don't mind my blog stalking, it's a great way to keep up on you and your cute family. I hope to see you soon. You are all so cute.